Monkeys Are Always Funny

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I'm back, baby

Here's where you'll find all my movie reviews, TV columns and just plain random thoughts. Some will be funny (like monkeys), while others will be serious (like angry monkeys) and still others will be seriously funny (like angry monkeys throwing poo at each other). Yes, it's my official entry into the vast blogosphere, where anyone, anywhere can say anything they darn well please. I'll try to post as often as I can, but if you're mostly interested in movies, check back before each weekend. The plan is to post new reviews, ranging from short summations along the order of "It sucks," to longer diatribes for flicks that deserve more than just a quick thumbs up or down. Also, on Sundays, I'll be posting the TV column I write for a couple of newspapers up in the New England area. In between, I'll be writing about anything and everything that catches my fancy. Hope you like it.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home