Monkeys Are Always Funny

Friday, April 21, 2006

Five-Word Reviews


OK, movies.

I've been slacking off posting my movie reviews, ever since Firewall's utter crap factor stunned me into silence. But I feel I owe it to you to offer some guidance, so I'd like to present a new feature here at MAAF HQ: Five-word movie reviews. While you might think that five little words could never capture the entire essence of a movie, given the sheer load of manure that is the average Hollywood movie these days, you'd be surprised how often they are more than sufficient for the task. When a movie deserves it, I'll post more. But trust me - that won't happen often.

Here then, the past few months of movies in just a few short words:

The Sentinel: Bauer, Plus Suit, Minus Excitement.
Friends With Money: Surprisingly, Aniston does not stink.
Thank You For Smoking: D.C Lobbyists = Worse Than Cigarettes
The Benchwarmers: Funnier: Schneider, Spade or Anthrax?
Ice Age: The Meltdown: Humor, Originality Apparently Extinct
Inside Man: Spike's Best Joint In Years
V For Vendetta: Weee! Homicide Bombing is Fun!
Failure To Launch: Bradshaw Nude Scene. Be Afraid.
Running Scared: Two Hours You'll Want Back
Eight Below: Dogs Rescue Paul Walker's Career

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home